Integrated Management Policy
RentAir Offshore is a global provider of specialist rental equipment to the offshore industry and our mission is "To be recognised by our customers, peer’s and ourselves as the leader in the offshore energy market we serve and to operate injury and incident free“
- Maintain an Integrated Management System which will assist in the identification, control and monitoring of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality impacts related to our business.
- Maintain certification to ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- As a minimum, comply with current and future statutory obligations, specifications, codes of practices or other requirements that are relevant to our business, including identified environmental aspects.
- “Safety First” – take all reasonable steps to prevent the exposure of risks and hazards to our employees, whether by injury or ill health, by the implementation of sound management controls, risk assessments and safe working practices.
- Develop our employees potential through good leadership, training and support.
- Maintaining good communication throughout the business will ensure that our policies, Integrated Management system and employee training development programmes meet the needs of the business.
- By working as a team, actively, seek opportunities for continuous improvement, compliance with legislation and customer requirements to improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System, reduce workplace risks and prevention of environment pollution.
- Identify non-conformances, complete reports, investigations and take action to close them out and prevent reoccurrence.
- Periodic reviews of the Company activities, this policy, its key objectives and performance measurements, completed in a planned systematic manner, including bi annual management review meetings, will ensure benefits to all our stakeholders and legal compliance.