Health and Safety Policy
RentAir Offshore is a global provider of specialist rental equipment to the offshore industry and our mission is "To be recognised by our customers, peer’s and ourselves as the leader in the offshore energy market we serve and to operate injury and incident free“
At RentAir Offshore we value the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, contractors, customers and communities in which we operate. One of our core values is “Safety First” in which we aim for a zero harm culture, free from injury and incident.
- Through our Integrated Management System and following best management practice, will assist in the identification, control and monitoring of the Health & Safety impacts related to our business.
- “Safety First” – take all reasonable steps to prevent the exposure of risks and hazards to our employees, whether by injury or ill health, by the implementation of sound management controls, risk assessments and safe working practices.
- As a minimum, comply with current and future statutory obligations, specifications, codes of practices or other requirements that are relevant to our business and retain our OHSAS 18001:2007 accreditation.
- Setting targets and objectives, providing appropriate resources to manage, implement and control activities to continually improve Health & Safety within the business.
- Ensure that managers, supervisors, employees and other stakeholders are aware of their accountabilities and responsibilities, as defined in the Integrated Management System.
- Ensure that this policy and the Health & Safety management system is communicated within the business, via induction, Company intranet, training programmes, notice boards and to all other interested parties.
- Periodic reviews of the Company activities, this policy, its key objectives and performance measurements, completed in a planned systematic manner, including bi annual management review meetings, will ensure benefits to all our stakeholders and legal compliance.