RentAir Offshore is a global provider of specialist rental equipment to the offshore industry and our mission is "To be recognised by our customers, peer’s and ourselves as the leader in the offshore energy market we serve and to operate injury and incident free“
- Through our Integrated Management System and following best management practice, we are committed to protect the environment, prevent pollution and will continuously develop, maintain, and improve our environmental management system.
- Promote environmentally sustainable practices by supporting our customers and guiding our suppliers to achieve excellence in environmental practices and management.
- As a minimum, comply with current and future statutory obligations, specifications, codes of practices or other requirements that are relevant to our business and retain our ISO 14001:2004 accreditation.
- Setting targets and objectives, providing appropriate resources to manage, implement, control our environmental activities and to minimise our environmental footprint.
- Ensure that managers, supervisors, employees and other stakeholders are aware of their accountabilities and responsibilities, as defined in the Integrated Management System.
- Ensure that this policy and the Health & Safety management system is communicated within the business, via induction, Company intranet, training programmes, notice boards and to all other interested parties.
- Periodic reviews of the Company activities, this policy, its key objectives and performance measurements, completed in a planned systematic manner, including bi annual management review meetings, will ensure benefits to all our stakeholders and legal compliance.